WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN? |
A Christian is a person who:
- believes in God, the Eternal Father, and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and strives to live in accord with the teachings of God and Christ as found in the scriptures.
- believes in the Atonement of Christ and the principle of Repentance.
- believes in the Ten Commandments - and knows that they are not just suggestions!
- believes in charity towards all and malice towards none.
- believes that "... inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me". (Matthew 25:40)
- believes that God expects us to love others as He does -
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another" (John 13:34)
- believes in the sanctity of Marriage between a Man and a Woman, as God has ordained!
- believes in the Family and in the wonder of Life!
- believes that Children are special - "for of such is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 19:14)
- believes that GOD LOVES YOU, too!