DID YOU KNOW?! |
How, then, have we gotten to the point that everything we have done for 220 years
in this country is now suddenly wrong and unconstitutional?
- As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the U.S. Supreme Court, you can see near the top of the building a row of the world's law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view ... it is Moses and he is holding the Ten Commandments!
- As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom, the two huge oak doors have the Ten Commandments engraved on each lower portion of each door.
- As you sit inside the Supreme Court courtroom, you can see on the wall, right above where the Supreme Court judges sit, a display of the Ten Commandments!
- There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington, D.C.
- James Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement:
"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."
- Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said:
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".
- Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher,
whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777.
- Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members
of the established orthodox churches in the colonies.
- Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority
and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law ... an oligarchy ... the rule of few over many.
- The very first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said:
"Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers."
Let's let the world see and remember what this great country was built on.